Burn the Questions. Burn your Doubts. Burn who you were. Burn Everything.
Why do we coach?
The overall goal of the StrongFit seminar is to give a basic understanding of the fundamental principles of human movement, which is a huge task, so remember that the seminar is just the beginning.
The mindset of knowing “The Why” behind the principles is key. The Principles of Movement can be applied to any methodology such as:
- All avenues of Sport and Fitness
- Sports specific training
- Remember it is the underlying principles that matter. Be ready to learn and engage!
- What is your Why?
- Why do you train?
- Why do you coach?
- Know your Why
- What do your clients look like?
- Are your clients hurt? Are you always hurt and you’re a coach?
- What’s their movement look like? Is it efficient?
- Our clients should not be in pain, and as coaches, we should be leading by example.
- We should all be doing sustainable training for life, outside the box.
Evolution of Fitness
- What does it mean to be a great Coach?
- What’s your Why?
- Journey as a coach?
- It takes time, experience, testing and figuring out how to get better.
- How do you make your athletes better, safely?
- What does it take to become a StrongFit coach?
Becoming a Better Coach
- Passion: Why do you do what you do?
- Knowledge: You don’t need to know everything, but you need to strive to know as much as you can to support your clients.
- Respect: Do you have respect in your gym, your relationships and your community?
What it means to be a coach
- Service Industry
- What is the athletes experience within your gym?
- Being at your gym should be your athletes best part of their day
- Be the most welcoming gym!
- What’s your identity as a gym within your community?
Article by Tyler Reiter